Graduated from Electrical Engineering Faculty at University of Indonesia (UI) in Jakarta, Indonesia.
After working for 10 years in several companies, he started his own business starting in 2000, and fully retired as a professional in 2004. He is also the founder of PT Indopratama Teleglobal (a satellite company), PT Indonusa Mora Prakarsa (a Tower Company), PT Pakkodian (Property), PT SGI, PT Ketrosden, PT Mora Content, PT INC, PT Jommbi (Game online Company), among others.
Vice President Director
He graduated from St. Louis University in Missouri, USA, majoring in Accounting.
Over his well-acknowledged experience in a holding company for SOSRO, Stanley began to join with this company since 2008.
He started his career as a Corporate Finance Staff at PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa, Tbk. in 1991 for five years.
Then Stanley joined various companies, i.e.:
Director of Project Planning & Development
- PT Berdikari Sari Utama FM (1995-1999)
- PT Indofood Sukses Makmur, Tbk. as Treasury Manager (1995-1999)
- PT Holdiko Perkasa as VP Corporate Finance (1999-2002)
- PT Cipta Mahardhika Mandiri Securitas (2002)
- PT Dwiguna Prima as Finance Director (2003-2004)
- PT BNP Paribas Securitas as VP Corporate Finance (April-June 2004)
- Farallon Capital Asia as Corporate Finance Director PT Berau Coal (2004-2005)
- PT Anggada Putra Rekso Mulia the holding company for PT Sinar Sosro as Corporate Finance Director (2005-2008)
Robert graduated from Sekolah Tinggi Telekomunikasi PT Telkom majoring in Telecommunications Engineering in 1983. He started his career as a Network Specialist at PT Telkom Consultant for POLRI & POLDA Metro Jaya in 2000.
His career with PT Mora Telematika Indonesia was as follows:
Director of Operations
- 2002-2005 as NOC Supervisor,
- 2005-2006 as NOC Manager,
- 2006-2008 as Operations Director.
- Since 2008, Robert served with us as one of the Board of Directors responsible for the development of project & planning.
Chaerul graduated from Sepuluh November Technology Institute in Surabaya, Indonesia, majoring in Telecommunications Engineering in 1995.
He started his career as a GSM Commissioning Engineer during 1995-2003 for PT Excelcomindo Pratama, where he spent most of his career time:
- Field Operation Engineer (1996-1997)
- BTS Supervisor for Eastern Area (1997-1998)
- Manager Area for Surabaya (1998-1999)
- Field Operations East Manager (1999-2001)
- Field Operations Manager for East Java and East Kalimantan (2001-2004)
- GM Field Operation & Construction Western Region (2004-2005)
- GM Field Operations & Construction Eastern region (2005-2007)
- VP Tower business Unit (2007-2008)
- VP for Special Project Manpower Analysis and Fuel Management for Field Operations (2008-2009)
- Since 2009, he has been responsible for the Operations division in Network, Field Operations, Customer Technical Support and IT.